Workshop Mechanic – Port Hedland
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Mechanic to join our Port Hedland branch. Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
Working with internationally known Volvo and SDLG products and respected equipment, your Quality Assurance expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the carrying out of risk assessments, warranties and machine monitoring on new and used machines the understanding of diagnosing and repairs of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- Qualifications and experience in the construction & earthmoving industries
- exceptional customer service skills
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- an ability to work as part of a team
- a high level of organisational, time management and self-motivation
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- ability to work autonomously and have a high level of organisational skills.
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org