Workshop Mechanic – Sydney NSW
We are seeking experienced Workshop Mechanics to become part of our Service team in our Smeaton Grange Branch. 38hrs + OT.
CJD is a proudly Australian owned company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for over 44 years.
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Plant Mechanic to join our Service team at our Sydney branch. This role provides a great opportunity to join the CJD team.
Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work within a team
- Previous Service Technican experience on earth moving equipment
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- Advance problem solving and fault finding skills, including reading and understanding schematics from our service manuals
- MR / HR & Forklift licenses (an advantage)
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please click here to submit your resume.