Workshop Service Advisor – Darwin NT
We are seeking an experienced Workshop Service Advisor for our busy Darwin branch. If you enjoy working in a busy and friendly place, apply now!
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Workshop Service Advisor to join the service team at our Darwin branch. Reporting to the Service Manager, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to further increase their already existing skill sets and for their advancement in a growing company.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Processing aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
- Invoicing of service and maintenance contracts and daily work
- Adherence to all OH&S procedures
- Assist with the managing and ordering of parts for service jobs
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance
- Ensure all documents and records are completed and processed in a timely manner
- Ability to be able to work overtime as required
Qualifications, Qualities and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
- A current driver’s license
- Previous experience as a service advisor within the automotive industry or within an automotive service team
- Ability to work well in a team environment
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume by clicking here.