Workshop Technician – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment has an exciting opportunity for experienced Workshop Technicians to join our Guildford Service team and the opportunity to work with world-class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders.
Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing, and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role, you will need an appropriate trade qualification and be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work within a team
- Previous Service Technician experience on earth moving equipment
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- Advance problem-solving and fault-finding skills, including reading and understanding schematics from our service manuals
- MR / HR & Forklift licences (an advantage)
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace
What’s in it for you!
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Excellent remuneration and flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Corporate discounts
- Free access to our wellbeing platform – EAP, financial and legal advice
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of a friendly and professional team.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by clicking on the Seek ad