CJD Equipment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Heavy-Duty mechanic to fill the role of Workshop Technician in our Sydney Branch!
Working with world-class products such as SDLG wheel loaders, Volvo CE, DAF and Kenworth trucks, this busy role provides you with the opportunity to build and develop your skills whilst being part of a large service department.
You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical, and communication skills as you will be responsible for dealing directly with customers and performing the required work on various sites.
A day on the job will see you:
- Carry out diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures relating to mechanical failures in a professional and timely manner
- Daily reporting and communication of work conducted
- Following warranty procedures
- Providing excellent customer service to our valued clients
What you need to get the job done:
- Commitment to safety in the workplace for yourself and work mates
- Heavy Duty plant (or similar) trade qualification
- Construction equipment technical knowledge, with the ability to carry out on-site servicing and repairs in the field
- MR or HV truck and forklift licence (or ability to obtain)
- Team player with the ability to work independently also
- Ability to communication with customers in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to write reports and keep daily records
- Experience using computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- Availability after hours and some weekends (when and if required – penalty rates apply)
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Perks: Discounts with National brands
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear and all the PPE you could possibly need supplied by CJD
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to get your mates a job with the CJD family
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please apply through the following link: Workshop Technician – JOIN A GREAT TEAM Job in Sydney NSW – SEEK