Yard Controller – Sydney NSW
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Yard Controller to join the CJD team, working in the Smeaton Grange branch.
This will be a busy role providing a variety of tasks with the opportunity to build and develop a career in construction equipment, whilst being an important part of our Sydney team.
The Yard Controller is responsible for the effective control and storage of machines and attachments being stocked at the yard, whilst ensuring all documentation for the wholegoods arrival and dispatch are properly completed.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Inspect and record any damage or concern at the time of arrival of any machine or attachment.
- Assist in the safe loading and unloading of wholegoods.
- Place the machine or attachment in the appropriate place within the yard to minimise any damage or rust.
- Ensure all paperwork for delivery and dispatch is properly completed and records are kept.
- Perform monthly inspection and complete necessary inspection forms.
- Maintain effective record keeping and provide necessary paperwork when audited.
- Carry out hazard risk assessments when requested.
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction & earthmoving industries
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to lead and follow instructions
- Ensuring the secured storage and administration of warranty parts within the yard
- Ability to maintain the yard in a clean and orderly manner
- Strong communication / scheduling and prioritising skills
- The ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills
- Current Forklift licence preferred (or willing to obtain)
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com.