Yard Controller – Sydney
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Yard Controller to join the CJD team, working in the Smeaton Grange branch,
This will be a busy role providing a variety of tasks with the opportunity to build and develop a career in CE, whilst being an important part of our team at our Sydney Branch.
The Yard Controller is responsible for the effective control and storage of machines and attachments being stocked at the yard, whilst ensuring all documentations for the whole goods arrival and dispatch are properly completed.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction & earthmoving industries
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent coordination skills to receive, inspect and place CE Machines and attachments within the yard
- An ability to lead and follow instructions
- Ensuring the secured storage and administration of warranty parts within the yard
- Ability to maintain the yard in a clean and orderly manner
- Strong communication/scheduling and prioritizing skills
- the ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills
- Current Forklift license and C to HR Driver license
- Mechanical aptitude in Construction Equipment would be an advantage
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.