Yard Coordinator – Campbellfield VIC
We are currently seeking a motivated person to join our team in a busy retail Construction Equipment facility in the role of general yard coordination.
The successful candidate will be accountable for carrying out all daily yard duties in an efficient and effective manner including;
- Ensuring all documents and records are completed accurately and processed in a timely manner
- Control Inter branch machine transfers
- Receive machines into stock and inspect for damage etc
- Ensure all machine leaving site are secured appropriately and paperwork in order
- Monthly Inspections of stocked machines
- General Yard duties including and using a forklift, tidy up of gardens, use of sweeper ensuring yard is kept in a safe and clean manner
- Good organisational and record keeping skills with attention to detail
- Abide by all OH&S requirements and ensure procedures are closely adhered to
- Assist in management of machine attachments, loading and unloading machines if directed
This role requires the successful candidate to possess an understanding of construction equipment operation and have the manual dexterity to perform an array of tasks with the ability to meet the physical requirements of this position.
You will need to work within a busy environment. Knowledge in Workplace Safety is highly regarded. You will also be required to hold a current driver’s license and a forklift license.
You must also have medium level computer skills and be able to operate an ipad and laptop with reasonable competence.
We are team focused and value excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, customer service and high level of personal presentation.
On offer is a full time position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email firstname.lastname@example.org.