Yard Coordinator – Campbellfield Victoria
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Yard Coordinator to join the CJD team, working in the Campbellfield branch.
The Yard Coordinator is a busy role that is responsible for the effective control and storage of machines and attachments being held at the yard, whilst ensuring all documentation for the whole goods arrival and despatch is properly completed.
The successful candidate will be accountable for carrying out all daily yard duties in an efficient and effective manner including –
- Ensuring all documents and records are completed accurately and processed in a timely manner
- Assist in the safe loading and unloading of new/used machines and attachments
- Control inter branch machine transfers
- Receive machines into stock and inspect for damage etc
- Ensure all machines/attachments leaving site are secured appropriately and paperwork in order
- Monthly inspections of stock
- General yard duties including tidying up of gardens, use of sweeper ensuring yard is kept in a safe and clean manner
- Good organisational and record keeping skills with attention to detail
- Abide by all Health and Safety requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to
Requirements are –
- Driving Licence and Forklift Licence essential
- Previous Yard Coordination experience preferred (but not essential)
- Good organisational and record keeping skills
- Presentable with a friendly disposition
- Must be a team player
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
This role requires the successful candidate to be physically able to complete the duties of this position and pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing.
On offer is a full time position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email firstname.lastname@example.org