Yards Person – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment are seeking a CE Yardsperson to join and become part of our busy Service department in Guildford WA. Immediate start!
We are currently seeking a motivated person to commence in Construction Equipment to clean, detail and present our construction (Volvo) equipment and to assist with general yard duties. You will join a dedicated Service department and become a vital link in the preparation and presentation of Volvo Construction Equipment. This job has loads of variety!
The successful candidate will be accountable for carrying out all daily detailing functions and yard duties in an efficient and effective manner including;
- Washing the exterior of machines using various cleaning methods and agents
- General yard duties including using forklifts
- Removal of grease on engines or engine compartments
- De waxing of new machines
- Control Inter Branch transfers
- Monthly Inspections of stocked machines
- General Yard duties including and using a forklift
- Assist in loading and unloading of machinery as directed
- Abide by all OH&S requirements and ensure procedures are closely adhered to
- Willingness to learn and develop applicable skills in the art of detailing.
This role requires the successful candidate to possess an understanding of construction equipment and have manual dexterity and bodily coordination’s to perform an array of tasks with the ability to meet the physical requirements of this position. You will need to work well under pressure within a busy environment. Knowledge in Workplace Safety is highly regarded. You will also be required to hold a current manual drivers license and preferably a forklift license.
We are team focused and value excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, customer service and high level of personal presentation.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by clicking here.