Workshop Service Advisor – Forrestfield WA
We are seeking an experienced Workshop Service Advisor for our busy Forrestfield branch. If you enjoy working in a busy and friendly place, apply now!
CJD Equipment is a proudly Australian owned national company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for 45 years and have branches in major capital cities and various regional centres throughout Australia.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Service Advisor to join the team based in our Forrestfield office. Reporting directly to the Service Manager you will be responsible for assisting with the scheduling and ensuring that high standards of maintenance and mechanical repairs are carried out on customers equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Other position responsibilities include;
- Attend and manage customer calls in relation to service bookings and schedule bookings
- Create work orders, maintain and process invoices to servicing jobs
- Assist with the managing and ordering of parts for service jobs
- Ensure all documents and records are completed and processed in a timely manner
- Manage credit limits and comply with required reports
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance
While truck experience would be highly regarded, applicants with an automotive background are encouraged to apply. Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate with confidence in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
- Ability to be able to extend your working hours beyond a 38 hour week, together with a rostered Saturday morning shift.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via email email@example.com