Field Service Technician – Mackay QLD
We are seeking an experienced and talented Field Service Technician to join the CJD Equipment team. Reporting to the Service Supervisor, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to grow and develop their skills whilst being part of our team at our Mackay Branch. You will be responsible for servicing and repairing Volvo CE and SDLG product in Mackay and surrounding areas.
You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing directly with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- troubleshooting electronic, engine, hydraulic and transmission systems
- quality workmanship and done right first-time approach
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries
- exceptional customer service skills
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- flexibility to travel to sites and stay overnight if and when required
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- value safety as a priority within the workplace
- ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills
- MR Vehicle Licence
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling Licence (desirable but not mandatory)
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, full time employment, ongoing product training and opportunities to progress through the company. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills and experience please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.