Apprentice – Port Hedland
An exciting opportunity exists in Port Hedland as we seek applicants for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Apprenticeship or a well versed Trades Assistant may be considered.
This is an opportunity to continue your progress towards a mechanical career with a market leader and learn from some of the best HV Mechanics within WA.
CJD apprentices are mentored by our experienced mechanical team and the offer of a dual trade is also available (Heavy Commercial Vehicle / Mobile Plant Tech)
What you will need to be successful
To be considered for an Apprenticeship you will need to:
- Commenced mechanical Trade Certificate, preferably diesel mechanic or experience in Trade Assistant position
- Have completed first-year apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- Be committed to training and development long-term
- Be able to follow directions and work as a valuable member of the team
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Embrace a workplace with a culture of zero harm; and
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical as well as ongoing drugs & alcohol testing in the workplace.
- A current drivers licence (preferable)
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, competent and reliable individual who wants to be part of a professional team and work for a growing Company in a modern, clean and well-equipped workshop.
Expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org