Handyman / Gardener – Forrestfield WA
CJD Equipment are seeking a Handyman / Gardener to join and become part of our busy team in Forrestfield WA. Immediate start!
Founded over 44 years ago, CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Through our Group Head Office in Guildford, Western Australia, we employ over 500 people across 18 branches nationally.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
CJD Equipment requires an experienced applicant for a Handyman / Gardener to assist in the day to day maintenance duties around the CJD Trucks buildings in Forrestfield WA.
We are looking for someone who can work full time hours, five (5) days per week.
This role will focus on general building maintenance work, small building projects and gardening so the ideal candidate will be an experienced trade’s person with a maintenance background.
The successful applicant must be able to display the below skills and demonstrate:
- Some knowledge in basic plumbing and electrical
- Able to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Well groomed, neat and tidy personal appearance
- Maintain existing gardens and lawn care
- Cleaning and handyman work
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and be organised
- Take pride in the quality of work
- Reliable and punctual
- Be versatile
- Current Driver’s license
- Value safety as a priority in the workplace
In return, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package and a great working environment.
If you are an outstanding leader and can drive change, please click here to submit your application.