Parts Interpreter – Port Hedland
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Port Hedland branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Previous experience working within a Spare Parts department in the motor and/or heavy equipment industries
- Previous experience utilising computer-based parts catalogues
- A forklift and current driver’s license
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- The ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must be a resident in Port Hedland and also have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.