Parts Interpreter / Storeperson – Hobart
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter/Storeperson to join our friendly team in Hobart.
An opportunity exists for a Parts Interpreter/Store person to join our team based in Hobart.
At CJD we offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders, Cummins Engines, Kenworth & DAF Trucks, as well as the Fuso range of trucks and buses. We provide first class product and services to the construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and transport industries.
A vacancy has become available within our Hobart business and we are seeking an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter / Store person, this role offer a variety of tasks from selling parts to our valuable customers to supporting and assisting in our busy warehouse.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customers parts requirements as well as assisting in the warehouse. Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and skill set;
- Previous experience working within a Spare Parts department within the motor industry and / or heavy equipment industry
- Previous experience utilising computer-based parts catalogues
- A forklift and current drivers licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a Sales environment
- A high level of self motivation and time management
- Good computer skills
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
To apply click here to submit your up to date resume.