Receptionist (Junior Role) – Brisbane
Due to an internal transfer, an opportunity currently exists for a Receptionist to join the team based in our Brisbane branch and take responsibility for the professional management of our reception area.
To be successful in this role you will need to have some work experience managing a moderately busy switchboard and be well presented with exceptional communication skills. A driver’s license would be an advantage for this role.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all visitors and clients;
- Receive, screen and forward all incoming calls in a professional manner;
- Co-ordinate the internal and external mail on a daily basis;
- Action travel and accommodation requests as directed
- Present a positive and professional image and maintain the reception area in a neat and tidy state;
- Ensure that reception desk is staffed at all times;
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required; and
- Other duties as may be directed from time to time.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a very supportive environment in our office facilities located in Brisbane.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your resume to email@example.com