Regional Sales Manager – Forrestfield WA
CJD Trucks are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to promote, sell and ensure all customers are provided with service excellence.
An opportunity is currently available to work with the world class Kenworth Truck range. KENWORTH trucks are made in Australia and are considered to be a world’s best product
The successful person will report to the State Sales Manager of CJD Trucks WA and will be responsible for all facets of the customer sales functionality for the complete range of Kenworth Trucks in a designated regional area, with a particular focus on growing current business throughout your assigned area. Detailed sales reporting and market analysis will be a required part of this role.
The applicant should have extensive industry experience and a thorough understanding of the transport industry in Australia with highly developed sales skills and an ability to forge relationships with clients.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will also have;
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business from the owner / mechanics /operators and commercial accountants / corporate managers
- A proven track record in sales and marketing gained in a hands on operational environment
- Strong ability to cold canvas for new business opportunities
- Knowledge of and experience in the heavy truck or machinery industries
- The ability to perform regular regional travel throughout your geographical area
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software, together with knowledge of and experience with the use of a customer relationship management tool
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be able to portray and present a professional and affable image, that represents CJD’s core values
- Current motor vehicle (car) driver’s licence, together with a HR license is preferred
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply click here to submit an updated resume.