Sales Coordinator – Melbourne VIC
Fantastic job opportunity for an experience Sales Coordinator to join our friendly team in Campbellfield, Victoria.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full time Sales Coordinator to join our friendly Sales team located at our office in Campbellfield, VIC.
This role is accountable for ensuring the efficient running of the administration within this busy sales department, with a focus on providing timely administrative support for the sales team, and to ensure that machines are ordered and built to the correct customer specification and delivered in a timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Working under the guidance of the State Sales Manager, this busy role is accountable for carrying out daily administrative functions, whilst assisting with the preparation of tenders and ensuring all marketing and promotional material is kept up to date, in stock and displayed within the branch.
Your main duties will include, but not limited top:
- Administration of the sales process for new & used machines
- Ordering of products from external suppliers for machine builds
- Managing of stock machine movements between branches
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of warranty and handover documents
- Liaise with the workshop to achieve targeted customer delivery dates
- Undertake monthly stock takes to ensure good stock control is achieved
- Raising and receipting of supplier purchase orders
The required skill set for this role will include;
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Above average computer Knowledge, particularly with Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- A proven track record in customer service gained in a similar role
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- A general understanding of the range of products we sell
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous administration experience
- Value Safety as a priority in the workplace
- Current drivers license.
In return, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, on-going development and a great working environment. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume by clicking here.