State Sales Manager – Brisbane
CJD Equipment is seeking the services of an experienced State Sales Manager to develop and manage all aspects of the new and used Construction Equipment sales business ensuring a professional, efficient and profitable operations of the department and achievement of all agreed KPI’s and targets.
The successful applicant will be a true sales professional with a proven track record in business to business sales strategies of capital equipment.
- Take a frontline role in the pursuit of new sales opportunities, creating new relationships with customers and maintain/improve existing relationships
- Effectively develop and implement sales strategies, plans and actions directed to meet the State Sales budget in unit sales and market share.
- Manage and lead the Sales and personnel team ensuring all reporting is completed in detail, on time and accurately.
- Lead and develop the full sales administration support and an enthusiastic sales team to successes.
- Positively represent our brands and products (Volvo & SDLG) throughout QLD.
Your attributes will be
- A proven track record in capital equipment sales and sales administration.
- Hands-on mindset, high energy, ability to manage complexity.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout the state of QLD.
- Able to motivate, mentor and develop the sales team through implementation of sales strategies and training.
- Results oriented
- Past experience in business to business sales strategy.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills; experience with MS Office, CRM
- Experience with Volvo Construction Equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package (including a company car), whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.