State Sales Manager – Forrestfield WA
CJD Trucks are seeking an experienced State Sales Manager to develop and manage all aspects of the new and used Truck sales for our PACCAR brands Kenworth and DAF business ensuring a professional, efficient and profitable operations of the department and achievement of all agreed KPI’s and targets. The successful applicant will be a true sales professional with a proven track record in business to business sales strategies of capital equipment.
- Take a front-line role in the pursuit of new sales opportunities, creating new and conquest relationships with customers and maintain / improve existing relationships.
- Effectively develop and implement sales strategies, plans and actions directed to meet the State Sales budget in unit sales and market share across PACCAR brands Kenworth and DAF.
- Manage, lead, and motivate the Sales team ensuring all reporting is completed in detail, on time and accurately.
- Lead and develop the sales administration personnel and an enthusiastic sales team to successes.
- Ensure a full pipeline of activity is consistently maintained to meet targeted sales goals.
- Drive sales processes by delivering quality forecasting monthly and operational performance.
- Positively represent our brands and products Kenworth & DAF throughout Western Australia.
- Support customers with sustainable solutions to their needs.
- Hold monthly sales meetings and keep records.
- Carry out regular branch and customer visits.
- Be a strong communicator who can lead, coach, develop and influence others.
- Maintain a safe workplace with a safety-first culture.
Your attributes will be:
- A proven track record in truck sales and sales administration.
- Proven team leadership skills and ability to drive revenue and grow pipeline.
- Hands on mind-set, high energy, ability to manage complexity.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout the state of Western Australia.
- Able to motivate, mentor and develop the sales team through implementation of sales strategies and training.
- Results oriented.
- Experience in b2b sales strategy.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours when required.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills; experience with MS Office, CRM.
- Experience with PACCAR brands Kenworth & DAF would be advantageous but not essential.
- Driver’s License.
The position reports directly to the General Manager Trucks, Western Australia and the successful applicant will be a part of the Senior Management Team within the business.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com