State Service Manager CE – Guildford WA
Opportunity has become available to join CJD Equipment, Guildford as our State Service Manager. If people & leadership are your strengths -apply today
Founded over 45 years ago, CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Through our Group Head Office in Guildford, Western Australia, we employ over 450 people across 18 branches nationally.
We offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders, and the world famous Kenworth and DAF range of trucks, and provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries.
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced State Service Manager who is keen to take ownership of the Guildford Service Centre while contributing as an integral part of the WA Construction Equipment management team.
The role is pivotal to building successful business relationships with new clients whilst ensuring relationships and service to our existing clients continues to improve and develop. A key requirement of managing this busy Service Centre is maintaining exceptional standards of safety, quality and customer service at all times, whilst also supporting our WA regional branches.
Essential to the success of this role is strong leadership and exceptional people management skills including assisting and supporting your team in solving technical and operational problems. You will be responsible to develop, mentor and coach our Apprentices into exceptional graduates at the highest industry standard with an innate loyalty to the company. Ultimately you will have a passion for leading and developing people and a strong focus on clear and effective communication to all levels of co-workers.
A natural ability to multi task and prioritise, particularly in pressure situations would be an advantage. It is a requirement that all processes are carried out efficiently and to the required standard. Most importantly you will be customer and team focused.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following;
- A mechanical trade or related automotive background
- Be able to demonstrate capabilities of efficiently and profitably managing a Service Department preferably within the Construction / Mobile Plant industry
- A high level of computer skills
- Exceptional leadership style with a desire to succeed and create a consolidated and positive team environment
- A proven record of success in customer sales, service and branch operations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people in all levels of business
- A clear understanding (preferably training) in OHS legislation, Hazard ID’s, incident reporting and follow up
- A desire to work collaboratively within the management team to produce optimum results for the company as a whole
- An ability to manage and critically review operating procedures and costs to identify opportunities to minimise expenditure and improve profitability
- Drive and determination to expand our client base and identify new markets for CJD Construction Equipment and their expanding product offering.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the regards of being part of our leadership team. If you are an outstanding leader and can drive change, we would like to hear from you. Click here and forward an up to date CV with a covering letter telling us why you should be considered for this rare opportunity to join our leadership team in Guildford.
Interstate applicants are encourage to apply as relocation assistance is on offer for the successful candidate.