Warehouse / Storeperson – Darwin NT
We’re seeking a Warehouse person to develop and grow their skills as we continue to grow through out the NT.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse / Store person to develop and grow their skills in all warehouse activities within our Parts Warehouse, located in our expanding Darwin branch. This is a great opportunity to become part of a market leading national business servicing the transport and construction industries working with market leading brands.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this busy role requires you to work as a part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills, in this role, you will be assisting internal pats & workshop staff in the warehousing and distribution of truck and construction machinery parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- The ability to Adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Have a strong customer satisfaction focus
- Be confident, courteous & have a positive work ethic
- Previous experience in a busy warehouse environment preferred
- Good computer skills with Microsoft applications
- Common sense and the willingness to use initiative
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Be prepared to work and participate in a team environment
- A current driver’s license, a forklift license is preferred but not essential
We will provide you with training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support. A remuneration package commensurate with your experience will be offered.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit your application by clicking here.