Workshop Mechanic – Albany WA
We are seeking an experienced Workshop Mechanic to become part of our Service team in our busy Albany Branch.
CJD is a proudly Australian owned company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for over 44 years.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our Service team at our Albany branch. This role provides a great opportunity to join the CJD team.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work within a team
- 4 years previous Service Technican experience on earth moving equipment
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- Advance problem solving and fault finding skills, including reading and understanding schematics from our service manuals
- MR / HR & Forklift licenses (preferred)
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please click here to submit a current resume.